Available choices



Races
   This is the one and only time you are openly allowed to be racist. Now before the wrong people see this and start placing on hoods and robes (if that was your next step please feel free to never come back to this page) we are still talking about the dungeons and dragons universe.
This will be about the 26 different “official” races to choose from. This is why i mentioned earlier that a lot of information was going to be thrown at you. 26 races, 12 classes, 98 Subclasses and subraces how dare you be confused by your options.
    This next series will be about races before we hit classes, and yes I know I should probably just give you some suggested characters* (race, subrace, class, subclass) for each race, but im not coping out. You betcha 26 god damn races coming right up, Ill just lock myself indoors and break my legs for you (as the wizards would want).
 I must submit myself to this honorable cause and will fight to succeed. I make no promises obviously, however I will do what I can to help the cause. With that being said i will be going alphabetically so please enjoy in order.

  • Aarakockra
  • Aasimar
  • Bugbear
  • Dragonborn
  • Dwarf
  • Elf
  • Feral Tiefling
  • Firebolg
  • Gensai
  • Gnome
  • Goblin
  • Goliath
  • Half Elf
  • Halfling
  • Half Orc
  • Hobgoblin
  • Human
  • Kenku
  • Kolbold
  • Lizardfolk
  • Orc
  • Tabaxi
  • Tiefling
  • Tortle
  • Triaton
  • Yuan-ti Pureblood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A quick intro into DnD

Aasamir

Aarockra