Please let me know!


     I just wanted to add a quick statement as I realized that I have yet to say it. I absolutely suck at drawing and I have no skill at any form of art. I use a lot of images from other artists that I would to support and give shout outs too and help draw attention to. however, the internet is a cruel place and I cant find out who the artist is as it gets posted at random and I struggle making out the signatures and watermarks a lot of the time. If at any point you know the source please do let me know and ill edit any of the posts with the information to find the artist and hopefully details on how to follow the talented individuals. I am just a nerd trying to pass on the bug, I make no money from this and don't ever plan on it.  it would be cool if I could start a freelance DM business that you could hire me to run games for your friends for a modest fee. Regardless if you know any of the artists please let me know so I can tag them and follow them myself. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A quick intro into DnD

Aasamir

Aarockra